Sunday, January 2, 2011

If Hillary Clinton is proposing MANDATED health insurance for all, what does she propose to do about the poor?

What about people who are living hand to mouth and cannot afford any type of health insurance, what about the homeless, what about those mentally ill or disabled? What about those who have lost jobs and/or income due to illegal immigrants? What exactly does mandated health insurance mean? Are ALL people to be eligible for health care even if they have no income to pay for it?
--------------------
I agree with your question, and I am not 100% sure that this is what she is proposing. But, I have heard that it is, and if so, I am totally against it. The health care system has to be a NOT FOR PROFIT, system for it to be just for everyone. Making it manditory for everyone to buy health insurance, the way they made it manditory for everyone to buy car insurance, is just another gift to the huge overbloated insurance companies, at the expense of the people. It is just another form of corporate welfare. This is one of the reasons that I do not support Hilary. I do support Kucinich now.....for several reasons. *sm*
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment