Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is there all-inclusive health insurance for college graduate students?

I'm about to turn 23, and that means I can no longer be covered under my family's insurance plan...since I have to find my own policy now, is there anywhere I can get information on health insurance policies for grad students (in FL), possibly at a discounted rate? I would also like to find a policy that includes vision and dental, if possible. Any ideas where to start looking? Thanks!
--------------------
If you are healthy then there are plenty of good places to get a cheap FL health insurance plan. Some of the top companies to consider include: 1. Golden Rule (United Healthcare) 2. Aetna 3. Blue Cross Blue Shield 4. Humana 5. Assurant Watch out for plans with very limited benefits like discount programs or from companies with a lot of complaints like Mega Life or United American. A good independent agent will be able to help you compare plans and find the best deal for your individual needs. Here is some more information on Florida health insurance:
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment