Monday, January 10, 2011

health insurance?

ii was diagnosed at 17 i am 19 currently getting medical cause of my parents income and my current diagnosis brain tumor i was wondering if i worked and made my own income what would happen to the insurance i live in california would i have to purchase my own insurance are there companine who would do that? my mom is confused too lol
--------------------
If you worked it would increase your income and could have an effect on your Medi-cal eligibilty. What effect would depend upon your particular situation and which program you are on. The only person who can answer your question is your case worker so I'd suggest calling them and asking how much you could make and still retain your benefits. If your place of employment had a group health policy you'd be able to get on that policy and be covered. If it doesn't have a group policy chances are slim that you'd be able to get an individual policy.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment