Monday, January 17, 2011

Health Insurance?

Hello, I currently have health insurance now with my job that I've been with for 6 years. However, I'm going to be leaving the job but do not want to be without health insurance. I do have a pre-existing condition, but not a major illness. I injured my ribs a couple of years ago and had to have surgery about 2 months ago. I'm looking for individual insurance, no network (I don't want to have to choose certain providers. That wouldn't work for me because my current doctor is one that is out of network, however it was approved by my insurance company to see the doctor), and I do not want a deductable. If I HAVE to have a deductable, I don't want it to be very high! (not $1,000!). Does anybody know any options for me?
--------------------
cobra - you should be able to keep your current ins for 18 months and pay what your company was paying.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment