Monday, January 17, 2011

Health insurance?

I need to get basic individual health insurance. I'm no longer covered by my dad's company's insurance provider because I am no longer a full-time student. I don't need prescription coverage because I can pay for those myself. I live in New Jersey and I need a policy that allows me to be covered all over the United States, because I will be leaving in 2 weeks on a broadway national tour, going everywhere from Florida to Washington state. All of the websites I have found on Google are confusing me, and I keep getting directed back to ehealthinsurance which gives me the same quotes for the same NJ-only insurance providers. No idea what to do now. Any advice? Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it.
--------------------
see this http://gsx1.com/InsuranceComparison.html it's one form to get a number of quotes from different insurers. It's free and a big time saver, these are all the main American insurers competing to get your business so you are bound to find something that suits you, if it works out remember my points please :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment