Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Has anyone heard of or are they receiving insurance from American Health Benefits?

I am looking for health insurance, but am being turned down because I am diabetic. American Health Benefits called me and said I can get coverage for myself and my whole family. Could someone offer an opinion as to whether this would be a company I should go with...or what questions I should be asking.
--------------------
AHB isn't insurance. Read the small print, they aren't going to PAY anything. All they do, is sell you a LIST. The list is doctors who allegedly will give you a discount. There is no guarantee, that those names on the list, will actually give you a discount. And 20% off of a $500 bill, still leaves you paying $400. So, it's not COVERAGE, as they don't PAY anything.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment