Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Does $300 a month for health insurance seem high for myself and my son?

Its through my work. I cant sign up until next month so I want to research this. It is a PPO plan but I'm not even yet sure what company the health insurance is through. But I think for myself and my son its 144.96 every pay period (every 2 weeks). Let me know what you think, if this is about right for health insurance or if its a little high.
--------------------
That's not a lot at all. When I was calling around for insurance for myself and my son every company was over a thousand dollars a month. One insurance company told me "insurance for a baby is too expensive" and hung up on me. We don't even have health insurance right now, because we can't afford $1000 a month, but we don't qualify for state insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment