Friday, December 31, 2010

Who should pay for health insurance?

I go to school full time and we have 2 children. My husband is self-employed and we have no health insurance. The children do, medicaid. My husband says when I am done with school, I should work full time to provide the family with health insurance. When I am sick and need to go to the doctor, he gives me attitude because we will incur another bill. I say if he wants to be self-employed, he should make enough to pay for it, or get a real job.
--------------------
Yes a person who wishes to operate a business must do so with the understanding of what those costs are. He has taxes, workers comp insurnace, libility insur and health insurance that have to be paid to be properly in buisness. If he is not making that much money, and the fact the kids are on medicaid, it says he is not making enough to really support the family, he needs to consider at least another part time job or a full time job and work the business part time till it gets big enough to support the family
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment