Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Where can I buy Health and Dental Insurance online?

My husband and I both work but neither one of our employers offers health or dental insurance. Where can I go online to look at different plans? We live in the state of Georgia. Also...does Dental insurance normally come with Health insurance or do you have to purchase it separately?
--------------------
Why do you want to buy it online? Great way to get scammed, buying it online. Also, it's a great way to have your identity stolen - trust me, if someone can impersonate a paypal website, they can impersonate an insurance company website. Plus, if you buy it online, how do you know it's going to be VALID in your state? How do you know your emails won't start bouncing as soon as they get your bank account info? You don't. Buy from a local agent. Dental insurance comes seperately. AND, private plans almost ALWAYS cost more than they pay out. I've NEVER seen a private dental plan where YOU come out ahead, due to deductibles, copays, and waits.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment