Monday, December 6, 2010

Question for those of you who have excellent health insurance?

Now, I've read posts on this board where people claim that they have excellent health insurance. My question to those of you that do, do you have to pay a portion of the premiums or does your employer pay for it all. ALSO, do you have anyone in your family who has a chronic or life threatening illness or disability? You don't have to say what it is, but how is that working out for you and your family?
--------------------
Yeah, I work for the state. They do take out some for health, but not a crazy amount. I also get dental and a great pair of eye glasses each year. It's really a premium plan. That said, I earn a few bucks less than I did in the private sector, so it all evens out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment