Friday, December 3, 2010

Is there an organization I can join to get group health insurance rates?

I am going to end my employer health insurance coverage if I can find a better one. Are there any associations or organizations one can join that provide members a way to join a group health insurance plan? I'm thinking of organizations like art organizations, or professional organizations.
--------------------
Well, they don't really do that any more. You can join a group, and APPLY for an individual plan, associated with the group - but they don't have to take you, and they individually rate you. Try this site, if you want to find your best or cheapest health insurance rates just in few minutes, http://cheap-health-insurance-rate.info Here you can get free quotes from different companies in your area, its the best way to find an affordable health insurance with a reliable company. Hope this help,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment