Friday, December 3, 2010

How much my health insurance will cost?

Hi, I am leaving my current job for a new one, which don't provide health insurance and need me to buy my own for my family of 3 (spouse and 7-mo baby). I never buy health insurance on my own, I wonder how much it generally cost for either PPO and HMO. Both my wife and I don't have pre-exist conditions, and we don't see doctors often, now the most doctor visit is for the baby's regular check up, which requires once every couple months. Thank you!
--------------------
For a low/no deductible HMO, on a family plan, with a child under 1, and NO maternity benefits, in most states you should be budgeting $2,000 a month for your health insurance. You can cut that WAY back, by taking on a deductible - like paying the first $2500 of all your medical bills, should bring it down under $1,000 a month.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment