Friday, December 3, 2010

How much do you have to pay if your health insurance?

How much do you have to pay if your health insurance only cover 50%? My aunt is pregnant and wondering about this.. Would her baby be cover by her insurance even she hasn't add him/her yet?
--------------------
The baby is automatically covered right after birth but you have to add him usually within a few days after his birth to continue his coverage. I had a c-section and my insurance paid 90% so for everything I had done and the hospital stay (3 days) it was just under $1000 for my daughter and I. She was perfectly healthy and we both had no complications. If her insurance only covers 50% I would expect her bills to be around $1500-2500 depending on the hospital, where she is located, and if she no complications.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment