Friday, December 3, 2010

How can I get free health insurance?

I am 20 yrs old and just started college. I am independent and live on my own, am not dependent on parents once so ever. I have no job now and I really should have health insurance. I can't afford a monthly insurance bill without having a steady source of income, because I'm in college F.T. I am very healthy and have never needed to go to the hospital for anything in my childhood. But I feel that I should have health insurance now because of all the stuff I do, that I could easily get hurt. Please advise.
--------------------
it depends on what state you reside in. all you have to do is find the health department in your county, go to it and ask the receptionist about health care available to people that have low incomes and they will give you all the information you need.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment