Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where can I get affordable health insurance?

I need health insurance thats less than $50 a month. Im not eligible for medicare or medicaid. Im only 25 and in good health.. I mostly need it for routine stuff and in case I need emergency care. I live in Ohio. My work offers insurance, but its way too expensive!
--------------------
You should consider a high deductible plan to save on premium dollars. You'll still get the routine stuff for the doctor co-pay but you'd pay the deductible should you go into the hospital or have emergency care. You'll want to visit a local independent agent. This person knows the market in your area and can find a plan that is close to your budget. In my area a $5000 deductible plan would run you $60 - $87 per month, depending upon the company. One company has a preventive and hospital care policy with a $3000 deductible for $48. This one does cover preventive care but regular doctor visits are not included
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment