Saturday, November 27, 2010

Live in NY, I am not married my girlfriend does not have health insurance, Is it possible to get her coverage?

I need to know this because I started a new job and I am up for health insurance in less than a month, who do i need to talk to in the company? In my opinion everyone should have health insurance and I have heard of people getting it for their partner even if they aren't married. Can anyone help with this situation? My company is going to use Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield for our company coverage.
--------------------
Sure, you can buy her a private policy through a local, independent agent. Hey, if YOU don't want to provide her with wifely benefits, why should your EMPLOYER be expected to provide her with wifely benefits?? So buy her a private policy, or marry her and add her to yours.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment