Saturday, November 27, 2010

How much is a common doctor visit if you have health insurance cards?

i just recently got health insurance. I know its expensive to go to the doctor without insurance, but is it still expensive with health insurance? i have been sick a few months now, and dont mind paying for perscriptions.. but im afraid of like a $70 bill.. i dont have a job..
--------------------
It depends on the insurance. They probably sent you a pamphlet explaining this. You can call the insurance company during business hours and ask. It may even be printed on the front of the insurance card. I've had a couple different kinds of insurance, and it was generally $20.00. I think one policy I had had a deductible that resulted in my first of the year being full price.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment