Saturday, November 13, 2010

What is the best low cost health insurance for a small business owner with no employees?

I have two daughters, one fifteen years old in high school and the other is 21 and a college student. I am a 49 year old woman and in fair health. My husband is a Vietnam vet in fair health as well and will be eligible for medicare this year, so he will not need this insurance.
--------------------
I've been doing research on this since I will be start a new business in a few months and want to be covered with health insurance. I was able to compare a lot of plans and see different prices using http://healthquoteneeded.excellentabc.co… . I'm still deciding on which plan to go with but this should help you a bit. Good luck
Source

1 comment:

  1. I am also in the same position, which policy should I go for. If you found any information regarding that please do also share it. I will keep visiting your blog frequently to get a response.
    buy commercial insurance

    ReplyDelete