Friday, November 5, 2010

I only have health insurance. Is there any way to get work done on my teeth without dental insurance?

My two front teeth feel extremely sensitive right now to the point that it stings. I do not have dental insurance, but I have complete health insurance. Because I'm not worried about my teeth's aesthetic issues, is there a way to get this billed at the hospital under my health insurance?
--------------------
I really doubt it. I would call your medical insurance company and ask them. Or I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since. From extractions, xrays, fillings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment