Friday, November 5, 2010

How to get afforable health insurance for my family?

I applied for Antea Health insurance a few months back. I had to cancel it because I was not able to afford the exam they needed for my family. Is there any insurance companies that do not need the exams? I haven't had one in years. I really need to get some insurance because I have a 20 month old son. Any suggestions? I have looked online but I can't afford more than $200.00 a month.
--------------------
Most insurance companies don't need exams unless there is a questionable condition or if you are over a certain age and are looking for preferred rates. So if Aetna wanted an exam there must be a reason and all other companies may also require the exam. Visit a local agent that works with all the major companies in your area. The agent can work with you to find the best plan for your situation and budget. The agent will explain the coverage you get with any particular policy and, more important, what coverage you don't get if you are looking for a less expensive plan. There is no extra charge using an agent.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment