Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Has anyone received a gym membership reimbersement through their health insurance (aetna)?

I am trying to get a rembursement through my health insurnace company. I have Aetna as my health insurance. My roomates have blue cross blue shield and gave a copy of their gym membership to their heathy insurance and got 150dollars back. Has anyone done this. Is this the form? http://www.aetna.com/data/forms_library/gc-11.pdf
--------------------
My insurance company has me track the days that I go to the gym with the gym. I have to average 10 visits per month and after 6 months they give me $150/ I am sure this is a similar program as Aetna. Go figure the insurance companies are learning that it pays to keep us healthy not just fix us when we are broken.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment