Saturday, June 18, 2011

Whats this I hear about a new Massachusettes law to where everyone will have to have health insurance?

AND IF YOU DON'T WHAT DO THEY DO ARREST YOU? FINE YOU? I MEAN THE REASON MOST OF US DON'T HAVE IT CUZ OUR EMPLOYER DOESN'T PROVIDE IT, AND IT COST TOO MUCH. SPEAKING JUST FOR MYSELF, EVEN IF IT WAS A DISCOUNT PRICE...I WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME. I BARELY SCRAP BY PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK AS IT IS.
--------------------
I keep hearing more states are going to do that also, so my guess is if we get arrested and thrown in jail they better build some humongous jails, cause I don't have enough left over to hardly buy food...just this past week Kroger foods increased there grocerys so much I have to drive 25 miles more to go to a Wal Mart..and there are some 48 million without health care...somewhere along the line somebody is forgeting that there are a whole bunch of us that don't make that kind of money...and two plus two don't make four anymore...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment