Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Is there a website that I can go to to find out about the best health insurance for low income individuals?

and where to get it?
--------------------
Websites are great, but be sure you ask the right questions and you are getting the right insurance for you...a book that I thought was wonderful in explaining this and mentioning all the right websites was "Healthcare for Less" by MIchelle Katz...the book is easy to read and well worth the $10!!!! You can get it on www.Amazon.com or from Barnes and Noble...there is even a link on her Website of the chapters....I think you can even buy the book real cheap on that: www.healthcareforless.us...I hope it helps you as much as it has helped some of my patients that needed to save money in healthcare!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment