Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I thought there was supposed to be 46 million people without Health Insurance.?

Why is Obama screwing the eye teeth out of the remaining 14 Million so called disadvantaged and poor souls, They don't count or what, How does a lib or dem explain this to the two groups of poor. Your in And You don't count so your out.
--------------------
That very number is contrived to begin with. It was invented to make things sound terrible. I am considered "uninsured" by the libs' way of counting because I don't get my health insurance through my employer. I **have** health insurance, just not through my employer, but that doesn't matter -- they count me as "uninsured." But the thing you need to understand is the health insurance law was NEVER meant to help the poor or the disadvantaged (there's already a program in place for that -- Medicaid). The sole purpose of this bill was to give the federal government more power and control over the lives of Americans.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment