Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Looking for Health Insurance in New Jersey?

Hi Going to the doctors for a simple check up costs a lot of money and I have to take blood tests too and that right there costs 500 bucks and I'm paying cash out of my pocket.. I'm looking for health insurance in my state and actually for my parents too but I can't seem to find an affordable plan. Can anyone help me out this? I think we're going to go broke pretty soon because sometimes it's really urgent and the doctors don't even give you discounts.
--------------------
Health insurance for young adults (I used 20 years old for an example) in NJ are available for approximately $200 per month person. Some companies that offer it at approximately this price are Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Oxford Health Plans, and AmeriHealth New Jersey.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment