Monday, May 9, 2011

I need health insurance for my baby when she is born. Where is the best and cheapest place to look?

I am already coverd by my employer, they do not offer to pay for my child and I am not qualified for state assistance. I am 30 weeks and I am worried that my child will not have coverage when she is born and I will not be able to afford medical help. I dont even know where to begin.
--------------------
check to see if your state has insurance for mid-income families. california has healthy families for those that don't qualify for no cost medi-cal(medicaid). just pay a monthly fee which is $15 for me and a $5 copay. go to wherever you would apply for medicaid, food stamps, whatever it is and ask to speak to a worker to see if they have anything available like that. or search for your state website and see if your state provides anything like that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment