Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't you think that AIG should be able to give us all a good deal on health Insurance?

Okay, everybody I've been thinking about the big bail out we gave them and since were going to be paying for it don't you think they could provide us all who can't afford it with a cheap health Insurance plan? I can't get insurance because of pre existing conditions and I've been healthy all of my life until last year.
--------------------
We should not have bailed them out to begin with. With a free market they should have be left to fail. Who is next with their hand out, the auto mfg' already received 25 and now want another 25. Where does it end. Are they going to pay off MY house also. I bet not. People should be going to jail for this, including people in Congress.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment