Friday, April 1, 2011

I reside in Chicago, IL my question is how can I get help for my diabetes with no health insurance no income?

My name is Migdalia Collazo, I'am 51 years of age I reside in Chicago, IL. At this point in my life I have found myself without health insurance and unable to qualify for medicade. I have high blood presure, type two diabetes insilin dependant, bulging dics and had surgery for my back with no sucess in releaving my pain and carpal tunnel surgery on both hands. I need help and I don't know what to do I take medication for depression as well. Where can I go for help with my problem.
--------------------
Good luck. There is no help in American with Republicans in control. As for me I'm disabled and pre diabetic. If I get it bad I will refuse insulin. I'd rather go to sleep,life has been hard for me.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment