Friday, April 1, 2011

Health Insurance? I am on Medicaid and I will be up tell i'm 21 but when once i turn 21 what will happen?

I live in Iowa....I have some health problems and once I turn 21 my Insurance wont cover me anymore...What would be my options. To where i would be covered and still beable to see my doctors. I still live at home with my mother. What are my options?
--------------------
At the moment....your options are getting full time job that provides health benefits. Hopefully the health care legislation being debated in congress will provide answers for the future. But as it is.....working and getting health insurance through your employer is pretty much it. With health problems, you'll have a hard time finding a private insurer willing to cover you....and if you do...you won't be able to afford it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment