Monday, March 14, 2011

How do I buy health insurance online. There are sites but they give me over 100 plans to choose from?

How am I supposed to know which plan to buy? Which company is better? I have no idea what to do here. I also don't want some lame insurance guy in my house. Anybody have an idea?
--------------------
It all starts with your zip code. Different companies dont write with some zip codes. Then you have to figure out what kind of plan you want. You get what you pay for. There is a website I am putting in my source box that went over all of this in video format. The guy seems straight up and even showed me how to fill out an application online. I didnt buy from him because I got a job about 2 days after I found him and got group insurance. I think he is only in Florida though. I know this though, your health and weight have alot to do with how expensive your insurance can be. Dont cancel your current policy before you get your new one. My mom did that and she is screwed. Hope this helps out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment