Monday, March 14, 2011

Does anyone know of a health insurance that does not have a waiting period for Wisdom teeth extraction?

I currently do not have dental insurance, and one of my wisdom tooth is growing. Unfortunately, it has an infection and needs to be removed. Right now my dentist suggest that I maintain it until I can find dental insurance. I need to find one that does not have a waiting period to do so and has a reasonable monthly fee. Thanks for your help.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental needs. From extractions, xrays, fillings, root canals...etc. Even my braces had coverage. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps you
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment