Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where else can I sign up for health insurance?

I missed my company's October 30th deadline and am wondering if I can get health insurance else where. I am new to this. Never really seen a doctor in my 21 years.
--------------------
Any health insurance will happily sell you coverage, but it will cost you much more than what you would have gotten thru your company. That was a costly mistake. You can check around with any of the major health insurance companies, but you might be better off just to go ahead and either sign up with the company that your employer goes thru or wait until next year. If you do hold off and wait, put the money aside somewhere safe.....just in case you need it. Check any search engine under Health Insurance. I don't like to put names for this category since I am not nuts about many of them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment