Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I have no health insurance and have stomach pains, does anyone know where I can go that will not cost alot.?

I've have stomach pains for the past months or so, it hurts like a knife stabbing into my right side also about 3-4 times a week I feel nausea.. I don;t have any health insurance does anyone know where I can go to get checked out and not have to pay alot of our pocket because I am currently unemployed and don't have alot of money.
--------------------
If the pain comes and goes, and you have bouts of nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea then you might have a kidney stone or gall stones. Any county hospital will treat you and bill you later...keep in mind that they cannot force you to pay more than you can afford to pay (usually they will settle on as little as $25 to $50 a month as long as you agree to pay it without fail). You would need to have a CT scan to see if you have a kidney stone or gall stone.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment