Sunday, February 6, 2011

How can I get health insurance?

I'm 20 yrs old and I need to find good health insurance. I got fired from my job last month and even if I got another job most places would require me to work 3-6 months before health benefits start. I was thinking of going on welfare but I was told since I live with my father they would deny me because he makes too much money. Yet, he doesn't help me at all and I'm too old to be under his health insurance. Can anybody help me or give me any info that can help me with health insurance. I would appreciate it so much! Thank U.
--------------------
eheathinsurance.com Its a website that asks you a couple question about sex, age, where you live, and then spits out approximately 20 different plans with different insurance companies. I just turned 23 and I lost my military insurance under my dad, and I found this site. I hope this helps, good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment