Sunday, December 12, 2010

Why would we have to pay a penalty if we refuse to purchase affordable health insurance?

I thought America was the land of the free? Why then, does the government have the right to tell me that I HAVE to purchase health insurance? Just wondering.
--------------------
You know something! These ****asses have already penalized some of us for not taking their Prescription D program! It's just another ploy to make us bend to their wishes!!! They keep talking about this healthcare, but they still haven't told us HOW MUCH is it going to cost us!?? How much for each person, and does the price go up or down according what you earn!????? What about the people who are laid off!? How much do they pay? What about these illegals!? They shouldn't be allowed ANY medical help at all!! Hospitals, doctors, nurses etc! And if any one of them does! THEY are the ones who should be penalized!!! I am sick and tired of someone telling me to HAVE to do this, and I CAN'T do that!!! This is America folks! Why are we letting this happen!?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment