Sunday, December 12, 2010

Which is best health insurance policy for Income Tax saving in India?

I am 29 years old . I want to take health insurance policy for my self & for my husband & child. The age of my husband is 30 & my Child is 3 years old. I want to buy Health Insurance policy which assist me to save my Income Tax. Is there any policy avilable which matches with my requirement?
--------------------
I think there is two aspects in your question. Now there is two types of health related insurance policies are available in India. one offered by general insurance companies and the other offered by life insurance companies. about the general insurance company policies i suggest the reliance heathwise gold policy is more feature rich and competitively priced. the price is what you pay for it and also what you can deduct under medical insurance policy premium. so u have to decide to pay more as premium expenses and to save a percentage of the same as income tax savings. now we can look the life insurance companies. recently LIC and reliance have come up with new health insurance products which are unit linked insurance policies. here the charges for the health insurance cover can be treated as deduction under medical insurance premium and the balance amount as usual investment premium which can be counted along with other eligible investments. if you have any Ayurveda treatment plan in future then only iffco tokio provides for this in their medical policy. so the option is this if you want a real health policy study what is best and buy and if u want the tax savings and no health policy it is better to pay the tax.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment