Friday, December 10, 2010

which health insurance should i get for living in emirates for 4 years?

I have to provide my health insurance since my company is not providing any health coverage.
--------------------
The kind of health insurance you'll need is one which covers you in the UAE AND your home country (going on vacation or treatment while you are sick). It would be helpful to know where you are coming from. In Abu Dhabi health insurance is mandatory and has to be provided by the sponsor. In Dubai this system is on the way. Most health care providers cover the UAE, the GCCI, India, the Philippinies and Egypt. The above answerer gave the right advice. Get in touch with a broker and he/she will find an insurance meeting your needs. If you want the broker I am dealing with, feel free to email me and I will provide you with the contact. I personaly are very satisfied with SAICO. SAICO got a big aceptance and a good network. I will have an appointment with my broker next week to work out the right contracts for my employees in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Let me know if he should contact you. Take care!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment