Friday, December 17, 2010

What does the UHC plan do for me, subject me to buy health insurance, is that supposed to be an entitlement?

If I buy health ins right now am I part of the UHC goal, seems weird to make a big fuss if the plan is for me to buy health insurance. Hillary's plan is better, I know I've heard that.
--------------------
If you are talking about Clinton's plan, nothing changes for people that already have insurance. The idea is for people who don't have insurance that can't afford it to get help to pay for it. And if they can afford it, to be mandated to do that instead of sticking all of us with their medical bills. If the people who are uninsured now start paying health premiums, it should actually reduce the cost for everyone else that is currently subsidizing them.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment