Friday, November 26, 2010

what will happen to insurance companies with Health Care reform?

Are health insurance companies staying around with the health care reform? It seems like since everyone will be paying through the government for healthcare renders health insurance obsolete. I pretty much know nothing about the health care reform and I do not care to know, probably because I am under my parent's insurance.
--------------------
I hope THEY TANK! I HATE GREED therefor since Insurance companies turn away children with Pre-existing conditions because they do not make a profit. For those who ARE for health care for profit then I Hope you never take advantage of the reform bill and When the insurance company's deny those against the current health-care coverage I want to be their to LAUGH in the their faces!! Hope those of you out their that SMOKE keep that from your respective insurance companies because they will drop you likes it hot.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment