Friday, November 26, 2010

How do I obtain cheap, good health insurance in South Carolina?

I currently live in Conn. but I am moving to SC in the middle of Oct, but I won't have health insurance when I get down there because I am currently on state insurance, which is up at the beginning of Oct. But I really need insurance because I have monthly prescriptions that I need. So does anyone know how I can get insurance just intil I get a job with benefits.
--------------------
Check out this site, if you want to find the cheapest health insurance just in one minute, http://cheap-health-insurance-usa.blogspot.com/ Here you can get free quotes from different health insurance companies in your area, its the best way to find an afforable health insurance with a reliable company. Best Wishes,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment