Monday, November 29, 2010

what is the best life insurance and health insurance for a 18 year old to get?

I might no longer be on my mom's health / life insurance plan so i was wondering how do i get my own life and health insurance ? And how much will it cost? and what type of job will pay for half of my life / health insurance? And how much will all this cost for me being that i turned 18 a month ago? and what type of scams should i avoid so i don't get tricked ?
--------------------
Those are two totally separate and unrelated things. If you have no access to employer or student health insurance, see an insurance broker that handles individual health policies. There are lots of different options available and it costs nothing to ask. For life insurance, you first need to determine if you even NEED it now, and if so, how much coverage for how long? Start by reading the Yahoo Personal Finance section on life insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment