Monday, November 29, 2010

How much will hpv make my health insurance go up?

I am trying to get health insurance and they quoted me 125 a month. I am waiting to see what the underwritter decides. I know it will be higher then what they quoted me but I was wondering about how much with hpv or abnormal pap smears?
--------------------
I'm assuming this means you told them about your history of hpv and abnormal paps. If this is so, it may go up, but not a lot because there are so many women out there who have HPV and just because you have it does not mean it will become something worse. I had this question when I went to get life insurance because I have HPV and have had a few abnormal paps as well as colposcopies. It only went up about $15 a month, and that's it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment