Sunday, November 7, 2010

How to get health insurance for my daughter?

I'm 22. I have health insurance coverage under my parents (it's just better insurance than I could get on my own, that's why I've kept it). However, I am pregnant and need to find insurance for my daughter for when she's born. Under my current insurance, I am covered but she is not. My question is, what should I do? I got an application for Medicaid but will it cover her before she is born, even though I don't need insurance? Any advice?
--------------------
Check out this site, if you want to find the best or the cheapest health insurance just in one minute, http://cheap-health-insurance-usa.info/ Here you can get free quotes from different health insurance companies in your area, its the best way to find an afforable health insurance with a reliable company. Best Wishes,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment