Sunday, November 7, 2010

How do I find a good Health Insurance Agent In Texas?

Back in California where I am from I had a great Health insurance agent. He took care of everything. My health insuranc, home insurance, life insurance and auto Insurance. I get to Houston Texas and find out that most agents either deal with home and auto or life and health insurance. I now have a freat home and auto insurance agent but he does not deal with health insurance. His reason. He does not have time to keep updated with current trends in health insurance so he does not believe he would be a good health agent. I appreciate his honest but it kinda leaves me hanging. Does anyone have any agents they can recommend?
--------------------
Hello JJ my name is Brad Tolar. I work for Insurance Advisors. We specialize in Health Insurance and offer coverage in Texas and Nevada. We have agents in many cities in both states that can help with all your health insurance questions and needs. We offer a wide range of companies including but not limited to Blue-Cross of Texas, Aetna, United Health, Unicare and Time-Assurant Health. We will take a look at your personal situation and find the company that best fits your current needs. You can go the website at http://www.lvhealthins.com and pick your own plan and purchase it online. You can call to speak with a live agent at 409-283-3393. I know how difficult it can be to find someone that will go the extra-mile in the insurance business. We are that agency and would love to help you. Give us a call or go to the website where you can quote and buy online without ever talking to an agent or you can call and we will be happy to help you select the company that's best for you. http://www.lvhealthins.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment