Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Health Insurance?

Hi, I am working for X-employer and my wife works for Y-Employer. What is the pros/cons of Health Insurance/Benifit? Is it good idea to go with respective employer? Or If I add my wife health benifit in my Employer and she can get more money in her pay check? Could any one explain it?
--------------------
If you add your wife to your plan you'll have to pay extra for that, and vice versa. What you want to do is compare the costs and benefits of the two plans. What are the deductibles and out of pocket expenses? How much will you pay in premiums? Figure out how much it will cost all ways - to both go on yours, both go on hers or stay separate. Then, taking into consideration the different plan options, go the way that uses your money best. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment