Wednesday, August 10, 2011

what will new health insurance cover?

i am leaving my job and i will need to get health care coverage somewhere else. i am having problems with my back, shoulders, and neck because of my huge breast. i need to get a breast reduction but i am scared that once i have new insurance i will not be able to have it done until years later. am i right or wrong? please give suggestions!
--------------------
As long as you are paying for insurance you are covered, you just need to go through the approval dance. Depending on how huge will show how quickly you get approved. My doctor took one look at me and said "you will be covered no doubt about it". My company had recently changed to a health insurance agency and not long after that I went for a consultation for breast reduction surgery. I got covered 100%!! Also, check out http://www.breasthealthonline.com for some great information about breast reductions at the reduction boards!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment