Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need as much people to answer this question as i can get!!!!!!!!???????Its about health insurance?

Ok i really need to know what or where i can go to get cheap health insurance i mean like less then $100 dollar a month. Please if anyone has information or knows at least were i can go to look i will greatly appreciate it thank you so much. If it helps i live in New York State.
--------------------
I'm sorry to tell you this but there is no cheap health insurance. Your chances of getting any insurance for less then $100.00 a month are slim to none, mostly none. I'm in CT so there may be things in NY I'm not aware of but health insurance is a problem for everyone. I don't know if you work, or just can't get it at work so I don't know if you're entitled to any aid. Honestly, I can't even think of any aid you may get except welfare. Best of luck to you and I hope things work out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment