Monday, August 1, 2011

What should I do about this Braces issue? My mother can't afford braces + health insurance doesn't cover it.

I live in a single parent household and money is a major issue. The reason I seek braces is because my teeth have major gaps and a smile is half your looks, and I limit my smiling because it looks monstrous...
--------------------
When my husband was a kid his family couldn't afford braces so he got a paper route to pay for it himself. (15 years later he is about to graduate from his orthodontic residency and be an orthodontist himself.) Maybe since these are so important to you, you could get a part time job to at least help pay for them or pay for all of it, maybe your mom can pay half. I'm assuming you're not that young based on your post. Also, if you live close to a dental school with an ortho residency you can get it done for less money there.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment