Thursday, August 4, 2011

My wife is 27 weeks pregnant and I don't have health insurance, how can I get one? NO GOVERNMENT PLANS?

I don't qualify for any government plan like medicaid or similar, I need private insurance and I am self employed so I have no group or company insurance, any suggestions??????
--------------------
o.k... hold onto your seat.... I can help! There is a company called AmeriPlan USA... they cover all pre-existing conditions.. even pregnancy! They are a discount health benefits company who , unlike insurance companies, actually sign contacts with doctors and dentists to offer discounted prices for their members! If you have to be hospitalized (for the birth) you can go to any hospitalof your choice, and if the bill is over $2500, they have a advocate who works directly with the hospital to get the bills lowered as much as possible for you (usually at least 50% off).. and then you can set up a interest free payment plan with the hospital!! (I just had a baby 6 months ago and that's what I did!) their basic health plan is $29.95 a month per household.. and if you want to add dental, vision, prescription drug coverage and chiropractic care it's $39.95 a month per household.. You can see the plans at this website.. and please call me for details, because I know you'll have questions.. if you don't have long distance, fill out the contact me form and i'll call you tomorrow if you wish about this. My family has one of these plans and love it and use it all the time! I sure hope this helps you out!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment