Thursday, August 4, 2011

Health insurance that covers pre-existence condition?

I recently lost the health insurance then found out my breast cancer came back. I heard that if I try to get a new insurance, many of the insurance will not cover the preexistence condition. Is there any insurance that will cover my treatment right away in Michigan?
--------------------
I work in medical billing. Your best option (and I don't know if it is an option for you) would be getting a job that offers insurance. With this type of group insurance plan, there will be no pre-existing period. **The other thing I just thought of is get on cobra. It may be expensive, but no where near as expensive as your medical bills will be. Good luck to you!
Source

1 comment:

  1. I am also trying to find such a plan that covers pre existing conditions. The plan you have suggested is little expensive but I will try to obtain it. Thanks for sharing this option.
    buy commercial insurance

    ReplyDelete